Research Summaries are abbreviated reviews of professional literature that inform middle level education policy and practice and provide basic information about the education of young adolescents for parents and community members. The Research Advisory Committee of AMLE is currently seeking submissions.
- Equity, Access, and Inclusiveness: Supporting Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Young Adolescents in the Mainstreamed Middle School Classroom
- STEM in the Middle Grades
- Student Agency
- Teaching Historical Literacy in the Middle Grades
- Transitioning Young Adolescents from Elementary to Middle School
- Understanding and Addressing the Challenges of Teaching Middle Grades Mathematics Conceptually
- Developmental Characteristics of Young Adolescents