Early Career Educators
Memberships start in August 2023. Sign up before July 15, to ensure you receive a full year of benefits!
At AMLE, we know it is essential to our mission to support early career educators. We also know what a challenge those initial years in the classroom can be. That’s why we’re launching a membership specifically for early career educators designed to help them to thrive.
Launching in August, 2023 the new membership category is open to any first year teacher, or in their first year of teaching students aged 10-15. It is offered without charge and provides:
- All of the benefits of professional membership, including the Successful Middle School Online Course Series
- A print subscription to Middle School Journal
- Access to the forthcoming AMLE Early Career Teacher Support Network, including monthly cohort check-ins moderated by a veteran teacher
- The opportunity to be paired with a trained AMLE mentor
- Additional discounts in the AMLE Store and on registration for events and conference
Graduating pre-service teachers or first year teachers just need to complete an application to claim the membership.
We need our entire AMLE community to make this a successful support for early career educators! Here’s how you can help:
- Share the opportunity with your student teachers and local colleges/universities.
- Sign up your new and incoming staff each year.
- Sign up to learn more about becoming a mentor.
- Make your student teachers aware.
- Spread the word on social media!
We know that the entire middle level will be stronger when we come together to support the next generation!