Becoming a member of AMLE means joining thousands of other middle school educators in a collective movement to reach every student, achieve excellence in our schools, and elevate the middle school profession.
As a member, you’ll receive relevant, practical tools to address your complex school and classroom challenges and discover new ways to celebrate your students. Our most popular membership option provides you with full access to all of our content as well as discounts on books, resources, and conference registrations.
Your voice and ideas are welcome here!
Starting at $49.99 or $74.99/Two Years
Access to Additional Publications and Resources
- Stay in the loop with AMLE Focus on the Middle – a weekly digest of the latest articles, resources, research, and upcoming events for middle school teachers
- Ground yourself in middle school best practice with The Successful Middle School online course series. Earn contact hours while exploring the essential attributes and characteristics of a successful middle school
- Full access to Middle School Journal, The Clearing House, Assessment in Education: Principles, Policy & Practice, and back issues of AMLE Magazine
Access to Events
- Free access to all live and recorded Webinars on hot topics in middle level education
- Attend Leadership Roundtables, an open forum for sharing ideas and best practices
- Enjoy deeply discounted conference and event registrations
- Up to 60% savings in the AMLE store
- 20% off BehaviorFlip’s restorative behavior management system
- 66% savings when you add print periodical subscriptions to your membership
- $60,000 group term life insurance coverage through Trust for Insuring Educators
- Exclusive savings on school supplies, insurance, travel, and more
+ Additional Options
- $24.99—Middle School Journal print subscription
- Price Varies—Dual Membership with affiliate organization