University and Student Membership
AMLE offers memberships for both university students and faculty, which includes access to our comprehensive set of resources: current articles, podcasts, and videos for use in preparing future middle grades teachers and administrators. Find the latest research in middle level education through RMLE Online and application of research to school programs and practices in Middle School Journal.
If you do not have a CMLA chapter at your university, you’ll also gain access to our CMLA Chapter At-Large, connecting you to a nationwide network of students and mentors who share your passion for middle school education.
Full-time undergraduate student membership starts at only $14.99
Same benefits as our Professional Membership, at less than half the price.
+ Additional Options
- $24.99—Middle School Journal print subscription
- Price Varies—Dual Membership with affiliate organization
Access to Additional Publications and Resources
- Stay in the loop with AMLE Focus on the Middle – a weekly digest of the latest articles, resources, research, and upcoming events for middle school teachers
- Ground yourself in middle school best practice with The Successful Middle School online course series. Earn contact hours while exploring the essential attributes and characteristics of a successful middle school
- Full access to Middle School Journal, The Clearing House, Assessment in Education: Principles, Policy & Practice, and back issues of AMLE Magazine
Discounted and Member Exclusive Events
- Free access to all live and recorded Webinars on hot topics in middle level education
- Attend Leadership Roundtables, an open forum for sharing ideas and best practices
- Enjoy deeply discounted conference and event registrations
Bonus Savings and Discount Programs
- Up to 60% savings in the AMLE store
- 20% off BehaviorFlip’s restorative behavior management system
- 66% savings when you add print periodical subscriptions to your membership
- $60,000 group term life insurance coverage through Trust for Insuring Educators
- Exclusive savings on school supplies, insurance, travel, and more