Since 1973, AMLE has been the trusted professional learning resource for administrators, teachers, district-level personnel, parents, students and policymakers. We have the middle school expertise to help you meet your goals … no matter the size of your group or your budget.
You name the topic and the place, and AMLE will bring you the best in professional learning! Contact AMLE today to see how we can help your middle school educators reach every student, grow professionally, and create great schools!
- Passionate about middle school
- Knowledgeable about teaching, learning, and leading
- Inspiring in their partnership with you
- Wide-reaching and tailored to your needs
- Progressive and forward-thinking
- With middle school students, teachers, and leaders in mind
Don’t see a topic or expert you were looking for? Contact AMLE and let us help!
No matter your educational goals, grade configuration, or budget, AMLE has the resources, expertise, and passion to meet your school’s needs. Interested in bringing one of these workshops to your area or creating a customized workshop to fit your needs? Contact AMLE
Frameworks for Success: What Works in the Middle
This 1-day workshop inspires and empowers educators through collaboration and learning. National middle grades experts will show you how to create a middle level culture that focuses on each child reaching his or her fullest potential. Walk away with strategies that you can use tomorrow on your way to creating a high performing middle school. Workshop strands include
- Leadership that Empowers and Builds Capacity
- Culture that Makes a Difference
- High Impact Strategies in the Classroom
- High Performing Middle Schools
Success in the Middle Grades
This 2-day workshops features nationally recognized middle grades experts who will provide exemplary, engaging, in-depth sessions on four critical strands.
- Classroom Management Solutions that Work
- Engaging and Motivating Young Adolescents
- Meeting the Needs of Diverse and At-risk Learners
- Promoting Growth Mindset and Literacy Solutions
Energize Your Middle Level Leadership
This 2-day workshop focuses on leadership that empowers and builds capacity. There are few great schools serving young adolescents without highly effective leaders, including principals, teachers, and other professional staff. Workshop strands include
- Addressing the Need of Young Adolescents and Those Who Serve Them
- High Performing Middle Grades Schools
- Culture That Makes a Difference
Leading in Literacy: A 1-Day Workshop for Middle School Educators
Implementing Strategies to Build School-Wide Effective Literacy Teaching and Learning
AMLE and LOCI at the University of Chicago are collaborating to provide a 1-day workshop for middle school leaders (building principals, instructional coaches, and lead teachers). This workshop will provide practical and immediately useful tools and research-based practices. This will allow attendees to create school-wide agreements and rigorously implement effective literacy instruction across the disciplines in their schools.