AMLE Schools of Distinction Logo Design Competition
We need the help of our creative middle school community
With the release of the fifth edition of our foundational position paper, The Successful Middle School: This We Believe, AMLE is on a mission to recognize schools that exemplify the essential attributes and characteristics of successful middle grades schools! More than just a recognition program, AMLE’s Schools of Distinction will support middle grades teams with invaluable tools and resources to continue their journey to reach every student and create a great school.
We need the help of creative educators to design a logo for this new AMLE Schools of Distinction program! This is an incredible opportunity to leave your mark on a program with international visibility.
What will the AMLE Schools of Distinction Program entail?
AMLE Schools of Distinction is both a recognition and continuous improvement program open to any school that educates students aged 10-15. Schools will be celebrated for their commitment to the middle grades best practices outlined in AMLE’s foundational text, while also being guided through a process of self-assessment and strategic vision setting to help foster ongoing growth and success.
Want to learn more about the AMLE Schools of Distinction program? Join us for an informational webinar on May 11.
The winning designer will receive:
- A $500 cash prize
- A complimentary registration to AMLE21 in Louisville, KY, where they will be recognized during the conference
- Recognition on AMLE.org and in AMLE publications
Who can participate?
Any middle school educator, staff person, or student aged 10-15 is eligible to participate.
- Logos should be square in format at least 500px by 500px
- The designer must attest that any images used in the logo are their original creation or are wholly owned by the designer
- Deference will be given to submissions that incorporate the colors and or themes from The Successful Middle School: This We Believe.
- The logo must incorporate the words “AMLE School of Distinction” but should not incorporate the colors or design of the AMLE logo itself
To submit, please email your design accompanied by a narrative describing your inspiration behind the logo (no more than 500 words) to email@example.com. Image format will be accepted, but Adobe Illustrator files preferred.