Not only does AMLE offer dedicated exhibit time, exhibit traffic will be increased with the exhibit hall hunt game, AMLE bookstore, Classroom 2.0, food & drinks, Exhibitor Sessions and so much more!
- 10' X 10' in-line booth—$1,095
- 10' X 10' corner booth—$1,295
Your booth at the AMLE 40th Annual Conference for Middle Level Education includes:
- Free booth package (one per company/must opt in on contract):
*6’ Skirted table, *Chair, *Trash can
- Booth sign
- Pipe and drape
- Aisle carpet
- 4 Free exhibit registrations per 10’x10’ booth—$1,800 value
- Additional exhibitor badges can be purchased for only $30 each—a savings of up to $449 each.
- Free exhibits-only pass to give away to a client—$100 value each
- Exhibitor registration includes access to all concurrent and general sessions at the conference.
- Complimentary exhibitor webinar, “Keys to a Successful and Profitable Show”—$375 value
- Exhibitor service kit website
- Listing on the interactive floor plan, which includes company information, a link to your site, and your company logo—$525 value
- Listing on the conference app for smart phones
- Listing in Conference Program Book
- Listing in Exhibit Hall Guide
- Exhibitor newsletter with important updates and exhibiting tips
- Private exhibitor lounge with light refreshments
- Dedicated exhibit time
- Access to thousands of middle level educators!
- August 13: Exhibitor service kits mailed out. Kits include all pertinent information and forms needed to have a successful show. For contracts received after August 5, kits will be mailed with confirmation letter.
- June 25: Last day for turning in contracts with a 50% deposit. All exhibit contracts received after this date require full rental payment with contract. Please note that exhibit space is available until sold out!
- September 4: Cancellations on or before this date forfeit booth cancellation fee. Cancellations after this date forfeit entire amount.
- September 24: Last day to be included in the Conference Program Book and Exhibit Hall Guide. Please note that exhibit space will be available until the exhibit hall is sold out! Companies reserving space after this date will be listed in an exhibitor addendum.
Space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Space requirements, past participation, sponsorship, special needs, and general grouping of exhibitors for proper display will also be taken into account.
AMLE is dedicated to providing you with the best customer service possible and will make every effort to meet your needs.
Each booth purchased comes with four complimentary badges. Each badge includes access to the exhibit hall and to all concurrent and general sessions.
Additional badges are available for $30 each. All exhibitor badges will be handled on-site at the exhibitor check-in desk. There is no need to provide the names of those attending from your company before the show.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the exhibit manager. If notification is received by September 4, 2013, all monies, less $250 service charge per booth, will be refunded. Cancellation after September 4, 2013, obligates the exhibitor to pay the full rental amount and forfeit all monies paid. If an exhibit space is not occupied by the end of the opening day of the convention, the exhibit manager reserves the right to rent or otherwise allocate the space.