We get it, everyone loves face-to-face meetings and interaction between exhibitors and attendees but since we have to switch to a virtual conference this year due to COVID-19, we plan to make it the BIGGEST and BEST conference ever that will be talked about for years to come!
Benefits of the AMLE Virtual Conference
- Lower costs & savings to you! Exhibiting virtually can prove to be a smart and cost-effective investment. Connect with your target audience while saving on exhibit fees, shipping, travel, accommodations and much more. We all know what it’s like trying to track down packages once you arrive on site! Now there’s no need to worry about lost shipments, freight costs, etc.!
- Increased brand exposure – You will be able to be seen by attendees before, during and well after the conference has ended maximizing your company’s visibility and interaction with attendees.
- Attendees have more time for YOU! At live conferences attendees are juggling their time between meals, exhibit hall hours and session times – now they can stop by your booth literally 24 hours a day for 3 months or longer!
- Detailed Analytics – Never miss a lead even if you are talking with someone else, the detailed virtual platform analytics will provide you with everyone that stopped by your booth for your follow up. (You can’t do that in person – even with high-end lead retrieval systems!)
- Networking & Matchmaking – The sophisticated matchmaking system in the virtual event platform can easily connect you with attendees based on your product categories, services and more to encourage meetings and generating business that might have been missed at in person events.
- Sell your products in the virtual exhibit hall – No need to hassle with the venue about booth setup, electric, wi-fi, sales tax, etc. You can easily link your store to your virtual booth.
- Health & Safety – by exhibiting virtually you can still stay connected with the middle level educators from the safety of your home or office allowing everyone to stay safe!
These are just a few of the reasons a virtual conference can be even better than a live event – the opportunities are endless! We hope you will join us in our virtual conference.
How Many Attendees Are Expected?
While this is AMLE’s first virtual annual conference, we expect as many as 3,000 attendees.