Did You Know? Educators spend $13 billion each year on products and services for their schools—don’t miss your chance to speak to them face-to-face!
AMLE Members are decision makers- 88% of attendees either make or influence purchasing decisions at both a classroom and school-wide level.
- 52.3% make purchasing decisions
- 52.2 influence purchasing decisions
Why Attend? Simply networking with your peers at AMLE2017 is a great way to engage and discuss hot topics in middle level education! New this year, we have a Corporate Networking Package, which allows you the benefits of attending without the costs of exhibiting. Package includes two full conference registrations, one pre and post show attendee list, company listing and information on the website, in the mobile app and listing in the onsite program guide, one speed networking session (dedicated hour to meet with qualified buyers), and the option to place collateral material in our literature area located in the Solutions Center! This package is sure to give you the most "bang for your buck!"
- Strengthen your relationship with current and new customers. 95% of AMLE attendees do spend time in the Solutions Center.
- Show your full product range in real life to 2,500-3,500 attendees.
- Increase your visibility and add value to your brand. Receive a listing on the interactive floor plan, in the program book, on the conference app, and much more!
- Sell your products and services on the show floor. Increase your ROI before you even leave the show!
Why Sponsor? Differentiate your company from your competitors by expanding your participation at AMLE2017 through sponsorship! Sponsorship provides boundless means of broadening your competitive edge by cultivation your company's image, prestige and integrity. Our program enables companies to tailor a package to best fit your needs, whether it's a speaking sessions, advertising opportunities, driving traffic to your exhibit booth, or even having a presence at our June Leadership Institute- you name it and we'll accomplish it through sponsorship.
Why Advertise? AMLE membership is growing! As of 2017, AMLE now has over 51,000 members from all over the US as well as international. Advertising allows you to get your message in front of our entire membership base in the channel that best fits your message, Some of our options include:
- Print advertising in the AMLE magazine: This quarterly publication offers administrators and teachers effective strategies, practical and proven practices, and expert insight into middle grades instruction and leadership. Over 16,400 issues are read each quarter and each issue is available via print (5,300 copies are sent) and online (available to all AMLE members).
- Advertising in the AMLE bi-weekly e-Newsletter: Sent on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month, the AMLE newsletter reaches over 28,000 educators and provides relevant content through the use of articles, videos, blogs and more.
- Advertising on AMLE.org: The AMLE website reaches over 65,000 visitors and 135,000 page views per month. Ads on AMLE.org are sold by impression, rather than time period, ensuring that your ad is seen by middle level educators!
- Advertising in the AMLE2017 Conference Program Book: Want to round our your exhibiting participation by placing an ad in the hands of all AMLE attendees? Or, aren't planning on exhibiting but want to get a message out to AMLE attendees? If either of these apply, having an ad in the program guide ensures our attendees hold your ad in their hands as they search through the guide for conference information.
Representation in Philadelphia, PA: AMLE will be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where more of our members are based than any other state! There are more than 13,800 members in the Northeast region of the US and of those, 5,235 are from Pennsylvania alone.
Who Exhibits at AMLE? Take a look at our list of 2016 exhibitors.