The best forum to introduce our product to the decision makers in the education field is the AMLE Conference!'
Who will you meet?
Thousands of educators from across the country will attend AMLE2014 to find ways to improve their schools and to identify the tools they need to accomplish their goals.
- Assistant Principals
- Association Executive Directors
- Athletic Directors
- College/University Professors and Counselors
- Curriculum Coordinators and Directors
- District Office Personnel
- Grant Directors
- Media Specialists
- Multicultural Resources
- Music Directors
- State Departments of Education Personnel
- Teachers in every subject area
View purchasing power information
AMLE attendees are educators in every subject area and occupation in middle grades education. They recommend, select, approve, and purchase at classroom and school-wide levels.
What is the best thing about exhibiting at AMLE?
The key to a successful exhibit is making sure you come in contact with the right people. Purchasing decisions in most major service categories require the support of both principals and teachers—AMLE brings you both… and more!
Our booth was busy each day ... We made a lot of key contacts. Best conference of the year! Thank you for connecting us to our future customers."
Associate Marketing Manager
Who makes purchasing decisions for the following items?
*AMLE Member Survey
- Instructional Materials
- Professional Development
- Student Travel
Source: The Center for Exhibit Industry Research (CEIR)
- 7 out of 10 attendees plan to buy one or more products.
- 76% asked for quotes, and 26% signed purchase orders (average all shows).
- 72% of show attendees say the show influenced their buying decisions.
- 87% of attendees will share some of the information obtained at an exhibition.
- 64% of attendees tell at least 6 other people about the event.