Session Reviewers Needed
Anticipated volunteer commitment: 8-10 hours
Are you looking for an opportunity to help shape the 47th Annual Conference for Middle Level Education? If so, AMLE is looking for volunteers to help review some of the 1,200+ session submissions that will be received from middle grades experts around the world.
Do you want to:
- See the great work that other middle level educators are doing in their schools and classrooms?
- Have a sense of ownership over your conference?
- Help ensure quality sessions are presented?
- Be more connected to AMLE and give back to your fellow educators?
Then this opportunity is for you!
How the process works:
- You will be notified via email by March 30 of any available session reviewer positions
- If selected for a reviewer position, you will receive an email the week of April 5 with:
- Instructions for the selection process
- 20-30 proposals in PDF format, which include information about the presenter and the session
- Information on past presentations, if applicable
- Grading rubric criteria
- An Excel sheet with each session listed and a place for you to rank the proposals, which will automatically average the scores for each proposal
- You will return your rankings sheets by Friday, May 1, 2020
All session reviewers will receive:
- Reduced conference registration
- Recognition on the #AMLE20 conference website and app
- Thank you letter and certificate recognizing your valuable contribution to the conference
If you are interested in becoming an #AMLE20 session reviewer, simply complete the form below and AMLE will be in contact with more details.
#AMLE20 Session Reviewer Volunteer Form