The most valuable and comprehensive professional development opportunity in the world for any person working with students ages 10–15.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Go home with activities to use in your middle school or classroom the very next day.
- One-on-one discussions with the leaders in education.
- Discover new ways to engage your students and increase achievement.
- Learn intervention strategies that help struggling learners catch up.
- Learn about new curriculum standards and how they impact the middle school classroom.
- Networking opportunities.
- Receive practical solutions from leading presenters in middle level education.
- Attend more than 350 sessions in 30 topic areas. There really is something for everyone!
- Get personal attention from the experts in the 15-minute Speed Learning Sessions.
- Build a common language of success for your entire staff.
Hear what these bloggers had to say about the AMLE Annual Conference: