What is a Professional Learning Contact Hour?
In order to remain a certified middle level educator, it is critical to continue learning and growing through outstanding professional development opportunities—and to receive credit for those learning experiences. By participating in the AMLE Annual Conference for Middle Level Education, you can earn Contact Hours to maintain your teaching and administration certification. Please check with your school system and/or state certification agency to make sure they accept contact hours from AMLE2018.
How much is a session worth?
You can earn up to 20.5 Contact Hours at AMLE2018!
- General Session – 1 Contact Hour
- Featured Session – 1 Contact Hour
- Spotlight on Middle Level Leadership Session – 1 Contact Hour
- Concurrent Session – 1 Contact Hour
- Spark & Tell Session – 1 Contact Hour for hour block of time
- Speed Learning Session – 1 Contact Hour for hour block of time
How do I earn Professional Learning Contact Hours?
We track the sessions that you attended when you "Check-In" to the session through the event app. Your certificate and session roster will be e-mailed to you in November.
AMLE is proud to partner with Concordia University to offer graduate education credits for completing the Annual Conference for Middle Level Education.
More details coming soon...