Earn Act 48 credits as you learn at AMLE2017 in Philadelphia! Contact Leonard Ference at firstname.lastname@example.org at the Pennsylvania Association for Middle Level Education for details.
What is a Professional Learning Contact Hour?
In order to remain a certified middle level educator, it is critical to continue learning and growing through outstanding professional development opportunities—and to receive credit for those learning experiences. By participating in the AMLE Annual Conference for Middle Level Education, you can earn Contact Hours to maintain your teaching and administration certification. Please check with your school system and/or state certification agency to make sure they accept contact hours from AMLE2017.
How much is a session worth?
You can earn up to 20.5 Contact Hours at AMLE2017!
- General Session – 1 Contact Hour
- Thought Leader Session – 1 Contact Hour
- Spotlight on Middle Level Leadership Session – 1 Contact Hour
- Trailblazer Session – 1 Contact Hour
- Concurrent Session – 1 Contact Hour
- Spark & Tell Session – 1 Contact Hour for hour block of time
- Speed Learning Session – 1 Contact Hour for hour block of time
- Collaboration Session – 1 Contact Hour for hour block of time
- Symposium for Middle Level Teacher Education *Sunday ticketed event – 6.5 Contact Hours
- CMLA Summit *Sunday ticketed event – 6.5 Contact Hours
- Affiliate Meeting *Sunday ticketed event – 6.5 Contact Hours
How do I earn Professional Learning Contact Hours?
We track sessions you attended with Contact Hour codes. At the end of each session the presenter should inform attendees of the Contact Hour code for their session. This code is a combination of two letters followed by two numbers (i.e., HK-28). Write the code in the appropriate space provided on the Contact Hour card, found in the program book. Complete the Personal Information and return the card to the conference registration desk before 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 8, 2017. If you forget to return the card, it can be mailed no later than December 9, 2017 to:
Professional Learning Contact Hours
Association for Middle Level Education
4151 Executive Parkway, Suite 300
Westerville, OH 43081
Your certificate and session roster will be emailed to you in early December.
AMLE is proud to partner with Concordia University to offer three graduate education credits for completing the Annual Conference for Middle Level Education. See the information below for the application process and course description.