It's a fact! Everybody learns differently.
That is why AMLE has created a multifaceted conference to meet the needs of every educator—no matter how they learn.
Various session types and styles
- One-on-one discussions with the leaders in education
- Networking opportunities
- Technology explained and explored throughout the conference
And so much more!
Please join us in Columbus, Ohio for three days of innovation, creativity, and inspiration.
Funding Your AMLE Annual Conference Experience
Who should attend AMLE2015?
If you are a
- Assistant Principal
- Experienced Teacher
- New Teacher
- State Education Department Staffer
- Curriculum Coordinator or Director
- Chief State School Officer
- University Professor/Administrator
- College Student/Pre-Service Teacher
- District Office Staffer
- Grant Writer
- Media Specialist
- Music/Art Director
- Athletic Director/Coaches
- School Improvement Coordinator
Proudly supported by the Ohio Middle Level Association
and your work impacts the lives of students in grades 5-9, this conference is for you!