The ultimate experience for any middle grades educator.
The 40th Annual Conference for Middle Level Education
Minneapolis, MN * November 7–9, 2013
It's a fact! Everybody learns differently.
That is why AMLE has created a multifaceted conference to meet the needs of every educator–no matter how they learn.
"The pinnacle of professional development."
Attendee and Educator
- Various session types and styles
- One-on-one discussions with the leaders in education
- Networking opportunities
- Technology explained and explored throughout the conference
And so much more!
Please join us in Minneapolis for three days of innovation, creativity, and inspiration. Register today to see why AMLE2013 is the ultimate educational experience!
Learn how to fund your registration!
Who should attend?
If you are a
- Assistant Principal
- Experienced Teacher
- New Teacher
- State Education Department Staffer
- Curriculum Coordinator or Director
- Chief State School Officer
- University Professor/Administrator
- College Student/Pre-Service Teacher
- District Office Staffer
- Grant Writer
- Media Specialist
- Music/Art Director
- Athletic Director/Coache
- School Improvement Coordinator
and your work impacts the lives of students in grades 5-9, this conference is for you!