Treasure Chest II is chock-full of special activities that any teacher can use to:
- help a group become better acquainted.
- bring a little physical movement in to the daily routine.
- open up discussions on real student issues.
- provide some variety – the spice of life.
- teach listening and other communication skills.
- stimulate deep thinking, and help accomplish many other middle school goals – particularly ones in the personal-social area that are often neglected in the ongoing academic instructional program.
A sequel to the best-selling Treasure Chest, this resource will be a welcome addition that is ready for immediate use.