Use these 10 strategies to teach and communicate content that sticks!
Students learn best when collaborating, talking, and working with their peers. That’s what Edutopia blogger and education expert Heather Wolpert-Gawron discovered when she surveyed students nationwide. Now you can hear from the students themselves and discover 10 comprehensive and fresh ideas on precisely what and how to capture your students’ imagination and minds for deep learning, everyday.
This research-based approach to cooperative learning provides plentiful lesson ideas, vignettes, videos, and insightful student interviews to help you:
- Understand the research base for collaborative learning
- Implement and manage competitively cooperative student work group
- Incorporate movement, visual tools, and technology
- Develop achievement-based PBL projects
- Conduct your own student survey for increased student choice
Move beyond just teaching content. Build a strong classroom community where students chew on, process, mull over, and retain information everyday using these 10 deep engagement strategies!