Order 20 or More and Save 20%!
“The message of research is unmistakable—success in life is inextricably linked to success at the middle level.”
What is your plan for helping students in poverty achieve the success in middle grades that will help them determine and realize their dreams and goals?
In Ruby’s first middle grades focused book, she offers vital information on :
- the developmental processes of young adolescents
- what it means to be a young adolescent in poverty
- identifying resources and interventions for under-resourced youths
- helping students create their “future stories”
- requiring rigor in student work and performance
- developing expertise in teachers and administrators
- leading schools in strong, decisive ways to help all students achieve success