AMLE’s online courses allow you to explore middle level education topics at your own pace through interactive modules. You’ll earn contact hours and take away resources to help you continue to implement these best practices at your school. Check back often as new courses will be added throughout the year.
The course walks the learner through three self-paced modules, and finishes up with a post-assessment and take-away resources. By the end of the course, the learner should:
- Have a deeper understanding of the importance of addressing social and emotional needs of students, and the value of restorative practices.
- Understand how to create a foundation for social and emotional growth in their classroom.
- Be equipped with strategies to build meaningful relationships with students.
The course walks the learner through self-paced modules, and finishes up with a post-assessment and take-away resources. During the course we’ll tackle:
- Effective use of team time
- How to be a better team member and improve team unity
- How to use teaming to improve curriculum and student success
And maybe even laugh a little along the way!