AMLE Magazine provides teachers and administrators tools and information to motivate and engage 10- to 15-year-old students in their own learning based on what research tells us is developmentally appropriate.
- Professional Members receive all nine issues (August–May).
- Associate Members receive the August and January issues.
- Members have the option to receive AMLE Magazine in print and online.
Write for AMLE Magazine Submission Guidelines
Editor, Joanne Previts
Login Already a Member? Login to view full issues.
Regardless of your budget, you can get access to some of the best middle grades resources available including the August and January issues of AMLE Magazine.
Join for Free!
Starting at $49.99
Our most popular membership comes with all 9 issues of AMLE Magazine and provides you with full access to all of our content as well as discounts on books, resources, and conference registrations.
- Get access to every issue of AMLE Magazine
- Middle School Journal (online edition)
- Access to back issues of AMLE Magazine, Middle School Journal, and Middle Ground magazine
- Discounted conference and event registrations
- Up to 60% savings in the AMLE store
- 66% savings on AMLE print periodical subscriptions
- $40,000 group term life insurance coverage through Trust for Insuring Educators
- Voting in AMLE elections
Special offer – Upgrade and save 20%!