Please contact me when more
information is available.
Annual Conference for Middle Level Education
Nashville, TN, November 7–9, 2019
Visit the AMLE2018 website
On behalf of the Association for Middle Level Education and in partnership with the Tennessee Association of Middle Schools it is with great excitement that we invite you to experience the most valuable national professional development opportunity for any type of educator who works with grades 5-9: The Annual Conference for Middle Level Education.
As you consider your school calendar for the 2019-20 school year, we encourage you to include November 7–9, 2019, in your staff development plans and take advantage of this rare opportunity to improve instruction and increase student engagement and success.
Please contact us if we can provide any further information or answer any questions. We hope to see you in Nashville, November 7–9, 2019!
The Call for Presentations for #AMLE19 in Nashville, TN, will open on January 7, 2019.
#AMLE19 Promotion Kit
Meeting the needs of
- Assistant Principals
- State Education Department Personnel
- Curriculum Coordinator or Directors
- University Professor/Administrators
- College Students/Pre-Service Teachers
- School Improvement Coordinators
Topics will include
- Adolescent Development
- At-Risk Students
- Brain-Based Learning and Teaching
- Classroom Management
- College Readiness
- Common Core Standards and Instruction
- Critical Thinking
- Data-Driven Decisions
- Differentiated Instruction
- Experiential Learning
- Gifted Learners
- Health Education and Programming
- Integrated/Interdisciplinary Curriculum
- Language Arts
- Learning Communities
- Parent/Family Involvement
- Professional/Staff Development
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- School Climate and Safety
- School Improvement
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Student Motivation
- Student Support
- Teacher Preparation/Quality
- Teaching Strategies
- Technology and 21st Century Skills
- Transitions To and From Middle School
Don't see a topic that you are looking for? Contact us!