The AMLE Annual Conference is great—the excellent staff are available before, during, and after the conference, which makes this the best-run show we do all year!"
Not only does AMLE2014 offer dedicated exhibit time, exhibit traffic will be increased with the exhibit hall hunt game, AMLE bookstore, Classroom 2.0 technology sessions, food stations, entertainment, and so much more!
Helping you succeed by saving you money!
Your booth at the AMLE Annual Conference includes:
- FREE booth package (skirted table, chair, and trash can)—$200 value!
- FREE 6-month listing in the online marketplace—$695 value!
- Booth sign
Pipe and drape
4 Free exhibit registrations per 10’x10’ booth—$2,200 value
-Unlimited free exhibits-only passes to give away to clients—$100 value each
-Additional exhibitor badges can be purchased for only $30 each—a savings of up to $549 each!
-Exhibitor registration includes access to all concurrent and general sessions at the conference.
Complimentary exhibitor webinar: “Keys to a Successful and Profitable Show”—$375 value
Exhibitor success center website filled with great tips, tools, and resources
Listing on the interactive floor plan, which includes company information, a link to your site, and your company logo—$525 value
Listing on the conference app
Listing in Conference Program Book
Listing in Exhibit Hall Guide
Exhibitor newsletter with important updates and exhibiting tips
A private and relaxing exhibitor lounge with light refreshments
Dedicated exhibit time
Access to thousands of middle level educators!
- June 25: Last day for turning in contracts with a 50% deposit. All exhibit contracts received after this date require full rental payment with contract. Please note that exhibit space is available until sold out!
- August 13: Exhibitor service kits e-mailed. Kits include all pertinent information and forms needed to have a successful show.
- September 4: Cancellations on or before this date forfeit booth cancellation fee. Cancellations after this date forfeit entire amount of booth cost.
- September 24: Last day to be included in the Conference Program Book and Exhibit Hall Guide. Please note that exhibit space will be available until the exhibit hall is sold out! Companies reserving space after this date will be listed in an exhibitor addendum and on the conference app.
Space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Space requirements, past participation, sponsorship, special needs, and general grouping of exhibitors for proper display will also be taken into account.
AMLE is dedicated to providing you with the best customer service possible and will make every effort to meet your needs.
Each booth comes with four complimentary badges. Each badge includes access to the exhibit hall and all general sessions, concurrent sessions, speed learning sessions, workshops, and school showcase sessions except the Brain Games Event on Thursday. There is no pre-registration this year. All staff working your booth just need to check in on-site where they will receive their badges.
We're offering FREE exhibit hall passes that you can give your clients.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the exhibit manager. If notification is received by September 4, 2013, all monies, less $250 service charge per booth, will be refunded. Cancellation after September 4, 2013, obligates the exhibitor to pay the full rental amount and forfeit all monies paid. If an exhibit space is not occupied by the end of the opening day of the convention, the exhibit manager reserves the right to rent or otherwise allocate the space.