The following rates apply to all registrations postmarked by September 25, 2015.
Bring 5 or more from your school and save $100 per person with the Team rate!*
- Teams (5-19)
Complete separate registration forms for each attendee and include any ticketed options. (E-mail, mail or fax forms together with complete payment)
and save $176
Register 100+ and Save Big! Call us for a sweet deal!
Student rate requires a copy of your official school schedule and
facilitation of two conference sessions.
*based on individual member rate
- Registrations received without valid payment cannot be processed and may be returned.
- AMLE cannot be responsible for travel or housing reservations made prior to confirmation of registration.
- Each registrant will receive a confirmation e-mail which they must bring to self-check-in.
- Registrations are per person and cannot be shared.
Payment Information: Valid full payment must be received with registration. Full payment includes payment for the registration fees, ticketed options, and any memberships purchased. Acceptable forms of payment are money order, check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and valid hard copy purchase orders.
Member: To qualify for the member rate, you must be a current member of AMLE and provide your member number.
- Not a member? Join before or when you register and receive the special member conference rate, plus get all the resources, information, and support you need as an education professional 365 days a year through AMLE. View more information on membership options.
- Non-Member: If you are not a member your rate includes a 1-year AMLE Professional Membership and print copies of our magzines..
- Full-Time Student (Non-Educator): This rate is for full-time students who are not currently employed as professionals in the education field. Simply attach a copy of your official school schedule to the registration form. The student rate requires facilitation of two sessions. You will be contacted prior to the conference.
- Groups: All registrants under the group rate must be members or their school must be a member. Groups must submit the Group Registration Form along with payment. A main contact for the group must be designated in case of any questions or issues leading up to the event. Please call our Member Center if you have any further questions – 800-528-6672, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Substitutions must be made by mail, fax or e-mail by September 25th.
- After September 25th, substitutions may be made on site at the Attendee Registration desk. The substitute must bring the confirmation e-mail that was sent to the original registrant.
- Any payment, tickets, memberships, will be transferred to the substitute. Otherwise, the change will be considered a cancellation for the original registrant (subject to the $50 processing fee) and a new registration will be required for the substitute.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via mail, fax, or e-mail by September 25th.
- Refunds cannot be issued for individuals registering with a team or group. (Substitutions are encouraged. See substitution procedures.)
- Cancellations received by September 25 will be refunded in full, less a $50 non-refundable processing fee. After September 25, no refunds will be granted.
- Ticketed options will be refunded only if the entire registration is cancelled.
- Memberships purchased at the time of registration will be cancelled only if specifically requested. Refunds may be pro-rated based on the portion of member benefits you have received.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form as the payment that was received.
- Refunds will be processed no later than eight weeks after the conference.
Session facilitators play a large role is how seamless a session is presented. We are always looking for great individuals to assist our presenters with their sessions. If you are looking to have a one-on-one connection with a presenter and want to be involved in the conference, please contact Dena Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org and become an official AMLE2015 Facilitator.
*Students are provided with reduced registration rates in exchange for facilitating two sessions at the conference.