Ticketed workshops run throughout the conference to provide you with opportunities to explore subjects in great depth. Workshops are an excellent way to further your learning in subject areas important to you. Space is limited to ensure quality attention for every participant.
A luncheon as unique and wonderful as the students you lead. Caution: Participants will experience high levels of energy, collaboration, encouragement, and problem solving.
- Q: Who should attend the leadership luncheon?
- A: A good leader is someone who inspires and helps others achieve their goals. If you are an educator in any capacity, YOU are a leader! You are a leader to the students you serve, to the teachers you work with, and to the community that puts its hope in YOU!
Register early. School visits will sell out quickly!
- See exemplary middle school practices in action.
- Talk with teachers, administrators, and students.
- Hear firsthand the challenges and rewards of implementing what you learn at the conference.
- Ask about lessons learned and improvements made.
Laughing for a Cause: A Benefit for the AMLE Foundation
A comedy event celebrating the many things that makes middle grades education so much fun! Come laugh and support a great cause at the same time!
- 7:00 p.m.—Thursday, November 7, 2013
A Symposium on Excellence in Middle Level Teacher Preparation
Excellent middle grades teacher preparation is critical to the success of education. Whether you are just starting a program for middle grades educators or are involved in an established program, AMLE's Symposium on Excellence in Middle Level Teacher Preparation is for you!
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013