Fun Facts about Minneapolis
1. Minneapolis is Fun!
With it’s sports teams, world-class dining, parks, shopping (Mall of America!) and culture, Minneapolis has been voted the one of the most fun cities in the country!
2. What weather should I expect?
The fall and winter months are full of action in Minneapolis. With an average high temperature of 47 (degrees F symbol) at conference time, Minneapolis will be beautiful!
Rather not go outside? We’ve got you covered! The convention center, most hotels in the room block, and many attractions are accessible by a 7-mile system of indoor skyways connecting more than 70 city blocks.
3. Is Minneapolis a safe city?
Not only was Minneapolis named one of America’s Safest Cities, it was also named:
- Best Airport in America (MSP Airport)
- Best Inexpensive City to Visit
- One of the World’s Cleanest Cities
- Top Ten Most Affordable Cities
- Most Walkable Cities in the U.S.A
- Best of the Best Top 10 Cities: Green Living, Health, Air Quality, and Technology