Winter WebCamps • Now – February 29, 2016
AMLE Members—Warm up to professional online learning this winter with AMLE Winter WebCamps!
A great professional learning resource for every middle grades educator: AMLE Winter WebCamps! Choose the topics that impact your professional development and learn at your own pace, when it's convenient for you. From now until February 29, 2016, earn a certificate of completion for each WebCamp you finish.
So, cozy up to inspiration and new ideas to reach every student, grow professionally, and create great schools by completing your FREE registration for AMLE Winter WebCamps!
Attending AMLE WebCamps is easy and convenient!
- Register to attend one of the four AMLE Winter WebCamps (for free!)
- View the free AMLE webinars in that WebCamp, on demand, anytime between December 10, 2015 and February 29, 2016.
- Complete the online survey when you're done with that WebCamp, and earn…
- A certificate of completion for every WebCamp series you complete.
- A coupon code for 10% off for use in the AMLE online bookstore for the suggested books related to your completed WebCamp.
- A chance to win a FREE registration to AMLE2016 in Austin,Texas, October 9–12, 2016—a $475 value!
Repeat steps 1-3 and watch the knowledge snowball as the ideas pile up like snowdrifts.