Strengthen and improve your school! Measure your school's implementation of proven middle grades practices and get specific recommendations for improvement.
The AMLE School Improvement Assessment gives you
- The data you want
- The roadmap you need
- A partner to help along the way
Let us provide more information:
Contact Dru Tomlin, 1-800-528-6672 email@example.com
How It Works
The assessment is focused on three important areas of middle level education:
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Leadership and Organization
- Culture and Community
Dru Tomlin (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register your school for this easy and affordable online assessment (800-528-6672).
We will provide an easy, online survey for your entire staff to complete at the comfort of their desks or homes. After the survey is completed by your staff, we will provide a comprehensive report that will explain the results of the survey and identify which areas of your school is doing well and which areas need improvement.
What to expect from your School Improvement Assessment Report
The report will provide the results of the online assessment including
- Overview of Results - Scores from your results will be reported as mean scores with standard deviations for each
- Results by Characteristic - Using the 16 characteristics from AMLE's This We Believe: Keys to Educating Young Adolescents.
- Highest and lowest scoring characteristics in each area
- Recommended actions for each area that needs improvement
- Research and resources for school improvement - Using the data from your school's School Improvement Assessment, AMLE will provide comprehensive lists of research and resources we recommend to help with your school's continued success.
Ways to use your School Improvement Assessment Report
- Advocate for your school’s needs and celebrate your school’s triumphs in your community and/or school
- Assist your staff in implementing school-wide and individual professional learning plans
- Communicate to your school board the need for additional resources that the Association for Middle Level Education can provide, such as
- School visits and observations by a highly experienced middle level expert
- Assistance using assessment results to develop a school improvement plan
- Site-based workshops created to meet the needs of your school
- Professional learning materials
Sample school report
Call today to discuss how the School Improvement Assessment can help your school and school district and involve families and the community in the process.
Dru Tomlin, Director of Middle Level Services